Our client is an ASIC service provider offering an unmatched combination of advanced technology, low power and embedded CPU design capabilities and production knowhow through close partnership with TSMC and major packaging and testing companies that are ideal for advanced communications, computing and consumer electronics ASIC applications. The company has the proven ability to maximize the power/ performance sweet spot while delivering the fastest possible time-to-market. Our client’s uncompromising performance provides the absolute best power, speed, quality, yield and on-time delivery. Her goal is to innovate and deliver world class Flexible ASIC Services that elevate IC visionaries to the next level of leadership in their markets.
- Develop sustainable, profitable, and expanding business relations;
- Visit existing customers and develop new customers. Develop and maintain relationships with customer’s key R&D personnel, including middle and senior managers in the Europe & Israel zone, covering R&D, procurement and general management organizations;
- Gain understanding of customer’s end markets and products, strategy, organization and product roadmaps and requirements.
- Buildup, provide and negotiate commercial proposal with end customers
- Negotiate contracts with customers, with Legal HQ team support
- Be the advocate of the customer inside the company;
- Maintain account business plan and support internal account reporting;
- Identify New Business Opportunity (NBO) and drive to conclusion to grow print position at customers;
- Identify Competition behavior in the account base. Identify and execute strategic plans to counter competition.
For the position the following expertise is sought:
- Marketing and/or sales experience in semiconductor field or electronics market
- University degree in electronic engineering or comparable discipline
- Background in ASIC design
- Understanding of system level requirements
- Ability to set up engagement strategy for large scale system companies
- Open, flexible and energetic personality
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Good analytical skills and sound business judgment.
- Confident and compelling, self-sufficient and result driven
- Team orientated
- Fluent in English is a pre. Knowledge of other European Languages and Chinese is a plus.
Please contact Anton van Rossum on +31-6-53-306-309 or firstname.lastname@example.org.