Our client is an ASIC service provider offering an unmatched combination of advanced technology, low power and embedded CPU design capabilities and production knowhow through close partnership with TSMC and major packaging and testing companies that are ideal for advanced communications, computing and consumer electronics ASIC applications. The company has the proven ability to maximize the power/ performance sweet spot while delivering the fastest possible time-to-market. Our client’s uncompromising performance provides the absolute best power, speed, quality, yield and on-time delivery. Her goal is to innovate and deliver world class Flexible ASIC Services that elevate IC visionaries to the next level of leadership in their markets.
- Responsible for technical aspects of pre-sale ASIC projects:
- Analyze system requirements and provide technical proposals for new projects with our customers, from IP, design (DFT, Layout) to the manufacturing solution (package, test & qualification).
- Visit existing customers for technical discussions, follow up and present our technical offering to new customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customer’s key R&D personnel, including middle and senior managers.
- Gain understanding of customer’s end markets and products, product roadmaps and technical requirements.
- Identify competition technical differentiators.
- For engaged customers, handle program management from Netlist into prototype, including process selection, IP selection, chip implementation service scope & design service spec change management, key tech issue resolving, package, testing and qualification.
- Frequent business travel is expected.
For the position the following expertise is sought:
- University degree in electronic engineering or comparable discipline
- 15+ year experience in the following field: Experience in Project lead, Field Application Engineering, DFT engineering, Physical design.
- Familiar with ASIC design flow, preferably for advanced technologies.
- Familiar with TSMC technologies (ex. 16nm/7nm), SoC chip implementation (ex. DFT, physical design), high-speed interface IP (ex. DDR, Serdes).
- System knowledge (ex. Networking or Automotive) is a plus.
- Good communication and program management skills.
- Open, flexible and energetic personality.
- Confident and compelling, self-sufficient and result driven.
- Team orientated.
- Fluent in English is a pre. Knowledge of other European languages and Chinese is a plus.
Please contact Anton van Rossum on +31-6-53-306-309 or email@example.com.