Our client is a supplier of advanced off-the-shelf customized and full custom CMOS image sensors.
- Overall responsible for the performance of the Business Line, its P/L, growth strategy, operational excellence, and staff development. This shall be done within the boundaries agreed in the Division Management Team. The current sales forecast for FY2017 is around E75 million.
- Act as a leader, mentor and a role model for the managers and employees of the BL. Inspriring driver of the yearly performance management cycle.
- Solid P&L driver for emerging, strong growth business.
- Take ownership of the Business Line strategy, business plan and budget.
- Leadership of Business Line Team & Staff.
- Execute Business Line Strategy (Markets, Customers, Technology and Innovation, Product roadmaps, Pricing, Operations, Quality, HR).
- Engage and close strategic programs at shaper accounts.
- Business Line P&L and LTP = Long-Term-(Business) Plan with a 4-5 years horizon.
- Build and coach a strong BL Leadership Team including succession plan, with a mindset for continuous improvement.
- Implement Division Management Team decisions in the BL.
- Contribute and act as team player within the Divisions Management Team with a visible “what’s best for the company and the Division” mentality.
- Reports to DIV GM, Member of the Division Management Team.
- Coordinate across company with other Business Lines, Sales/Marketing and other Functional Support areas to optimize profitability.
- Primary measure: BL Sales, GPM, OPEX, Contribution Margin, Design Wins Market Share.
- Over 10 years background in Semiconductors Industry, 5 years proven track record of running a P&L responsibility.
- Ideally background in image sensors or related applications, with a network in the semiconductor industry.
- Ideally background in Marketing/Sales/Strategy of Semiconductor business.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Proficient in English.
- Good presentation skills and written/verbal communication.
- Knowledge/ experience with post-merger integration.
Please contact Anton van Rossum on +31-6-53-306-309 or firstname.lastname@example.org.