The director ASIC design is responsible for a team of engineers and product managers in Munich/ Germany, designing sensor ASIC products.
- Manage the development of complex ASIC/ SoC products;
- Provide hands-on technical leadership and project management;
- Drive good design practice in product development;
- Develop industry leading products;
- Contribute annual operating plan and KPI;
- Manage staff and cross functional team;
- Define roles and responsibilities.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering;
- 15+year in RTL Frontend ASIC Design;
- 5+years’ experience in management of design teams;
- SoC automotive experience;
- Experience in managing designs of complex ASIC/SoC;
- Experience in leading FPGA , ASIC or SoC programs;
- Deep background in architecture, circuit design, logic- physical design, verification, IP development;
- Experience with modern nodes and state of the art CAD;
- Sense of urgency to meet requirements;
- Excellent English, good German preferred.
For more information please contact Mr. Anton van Rossum, Recruitment Consultant,
M: +31 6 53 306 309, E-Mail: email@example.com.