The Analog & RF Team designs all analog & RF parts of the chips including the RF radio blocks, mixed signal blocks and analog interfaces to the outside world. The designs are state of the art low power and we are looking for a new colleague.
- As design engineer, you are part of an enthusiastic team of colleagues creating building blocks for a complex chip. Communication in our team is essential.
- A large part of the job is the design of the analog/mixed-signal blocks and to bring it up to spec – Going in-depth and build understanding is a must.
- You will be part of a team where effectiveness and schedule awareness is important to get the chip first time right and on time qualified.
- PhD/MSc EE level and at least 10 years experience in analog and/or mixed signal design.
- Broad experience with various analog and/or RF blocks and sub-systems is required.
- Expertise in A/D converters, of different types like SAR and SD, in deep submicron CMOS processes is desired.
- Experience with DC/DC converters in deep submicron CMOS processes is desired;
- Analog/RF Layout expertise is required.
- Experience with CAD tools like Cadence or Mentor, including circuit simulators like Spectre or Eldo;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Result-driven, with a strong technical intuition;
- Team player, open communication to share both creative solutions and design insights for the benefit of the team and yourself;
- A good understanding of all the interactions between analog and digital blocks.
Please contact Anton van Rossum on +31-6-53-306-309 or email@example.com.