The RF Advanced Development Team performs research and initiates development of future RF products for a wide variety of consumer and infrastructure applications. Key research area is on RF ICs for mmwave frequency applications covering wireless communications and infrastructure (i.e. wireless backhaul base stations), and micro/mm-wave products.
- Senior member of RF ADT playing a leading role in designing innovative RF IC circuits and solving technical issues.
- Creates innovative RF and micro/mm-wave circuit designs pushing the performance of the SiGe/CMOS transistors and passive devices to their limit to maximize the RF IC performance;
- Defines and optimizes the RF IC architecture and block partitioning to meet the overall system requirements of the application;
- Supports the customer interface in understanding application requirements and assuring technical feasibility during the product development phase.
- Provide technical support to characterization, test, product and qualification engineers
- Coaching of master/PHD students.
- Master’s or PhD Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Strong technical background in the field of electronics and ideally in the RF domain;
- 10-15 years relevant experience in RF semiconductor, high volume industrial testing;
- Knowledge in RF Product testing;
- Good programming skills (C++, VBA, Labview);
- Experience in leading multi-site, multidisciplinary projects and good stake holder management;
- Takes ownership and initiative, target driven and international team player;
- Excellent communication, reporting and presentation skills in English;
- Strong stake holder management.
Please contact Anton van Rossum on +31-6-53-306-309 or email@example.com.