Explanation of the Procedure
- First step will always be a thorough analysis of the situation. Whether it is a vacancy, a project or an outplacement procedure, there will be an intake in which all relevant aspects will be discussed.
- IR Search will seek candidates for the vacancy in its own extensive database, various internet databases and business networks.
- From the long list IR Search makes a selection of candidates who are invited for an interview.
- Candidates who fit within the specified profile will be introduced to the customer. We strive to introduce three suitable candidates.
- The introduction of candidates takes place within two and four weeks after the start of the procedure. The total selection process therefore usually takes two months.
- IR Search uses the code of ethics of the NVP.
- The outplacement procedure provides a personal kick-of, extensive training, coaching and guidance towards a new career step.