Our client is a famous research center, active in developing innovative mixed-signal low-power ICs for state-of-the-art applications. You will complete the internationally recognized team of experts in the field of very low-power CMOS electronics.
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work on high-performance developments for industrial customers as well as on longer-term applied Swiss and European research projects, in accordance with our clients’ mission to bridge the gap between universities and industry. We are looking for a curious and motivated engineer willing to tackle today’s most advanced design challenges and work in a dynamic and innovative environment.
- Manage complex IC design projects and work in close collaboration with the customers;
- Take responsibility for the complete development flow, including architecture definition, specification, design, verification and characterization of state-of-the-art mixed-signal circuits for both industrial and research projects;
- Interact with internal experts in the field of radio, analog, software and system design to define and realize high-quality integrated circuits;
- Work together with international customers and international universities and research institutes;
- Innovate, think out of the box, challenge yourself.
- MSc or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering (electronics, microelectronics)
- Several years of experience in the design of CMOS digital or mixed-signal circuits, with an emphasis on low-power
- Proven track record in leading complex technical projects
- An excellent grasp of circuit design for low-power and of high-level modelling and simulation
- Demonstrated competences in digital signal processing is an asset
- Capable of and interested in designing new innovative solutions to real life-problems
- Likes to work in team and demonstrates flexibility to ensure the success of projects.
Please contact Anton van Rossum, M:+31-6-53-306-309 or email@example.com.