Our client designs and sells inverters, chargers and more related power conversion products. The company has 90 employees, including 25 R&D engineers. The company is technology focused and sales driven. To stay leading, it relies on a strong R&D team. Most products contain software, and lately more and more of our unique features are in software. Most of the programming is in embedded C and related to real-time, control-loops, communication protocols and or user interfaces. The company structure is flat: management is done by the founder and his son, and everybody reports directly to one of both.
- As an Embedded Software Engineer, you conduct the embedded software design process of the products from concept through to the final testing.
- You will program microcontrollers in C.
- Play an active role in the system design and system integration process.
Embedded Software design, implementation, testing and validation of (power) electronic systems.
- Responsible for the documentation of designs.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Embedded SW Engineering.
- BSc. or MSc. hardcore Embedded Software Engineer.
- Experience in programming microcontrollers.
- Experience in programming in C. Experience in C++ as well is an advantage.
- Experience with power electronics is strong advantage.
- Experience with CANBus or other communication protocols is a strong advantage.
- Experience with Bluetooth is a strong advantage.
- Experience in hardware testing and validation.
- Ability to understand schematics and troubleshoot electronic circuitry.
- Well balanced, self-motivated and driven professional.
- Able to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Result oriented.
- Clear and concise communicator – Dutch and English are a minimum.
Please contact Anton van Rossum M:+31-6-53-306-309 or email@example.com.