Den Bosch Area, Netherlands
Functional specification, implementation and verification of security Hardware IP Designs based on architectures and requirements as defined by customers, architects and product managers:
- Design and Implement hardware IP modules.
- Writing customer documentation of IP modules and internal design specifications.
- Implement and update verification environments to allow verification of new functionality/IP modules.
- Verification of Hardware IP modules and its Firmware (embedded inside IP modules).
- Deliver high-quality products to QA satisfying to the requirements set for the projects.
- Assist with FPGA prototyping and validation.
- Create and Follow-up of IP’s development planning.
- Optimize IP’s technology to keep technology advantages to competition (power consumption, speed, silicon size).
- Assist product management, architects and management with product definition and development estimates.
- Own IP modules from design to release by QA.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in electronic engineering or comparable;
- 5+ years’ experience in the security or chip industry in engineering at R&D centers or system laboratories;
- In depth experience in implementation level specification, design, implementation, simulation, synthesis and timing analysis;
- In depth knowledge of ASIC, FPGA and IP design technologies, implementation and verification methodologies;
- Preferred knowledge of embedded processor architectures (NPU< CPU, ARM, MIPS, Security Processor) and system interface;
- Experienced user of industry standard ASIC implementation tools (Synopsys, Cadence);
- Required skills: Verilog RTL coding; Familiar with CAD tools (Synopsys/Cadence); Knowledge of Python or other related modelling language;
- Has a senior role and frequently works in multi-disciplinary projects in conjunction with other engineers;
- Able to think out of the box: find unexpected ways to solve problems or meet requirements;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is an advantage.
- Ramp-up quickly on the missing skills.
- Practical knowledge of network interfaces, standards and protocols;
- Practical knowledge of network security protocols and security implementation;
- Practical knowledge of cryptographic protocols and algorithms;
Preferred skills for MACsec resources: Experience with designing pipelined solutions; Experience with at-speed/ high-speed data transformation; Ethernet (L2) packet formats and protocols; Networking protocol knowledge; Security protocols: MACsec; Knowledge of crypto algorithms: AES and AES-GCM.
Please contact Anton van Rossum on +31-6-53-306-309 or email@example.com.