Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Signal Processing Engineer
The state-of-the-art radar ICs developed by our client require intelligent and sophisticated signal processing. More and more functionality will be added in the digital domain. We look for an experienced designer to complement the team and expand the development with higher levels of (embedded) signal processing and integration.
- Ir/MSc/BSc or PhD in digital (embedded) signal processing.
- 3-5 years experience in realizing SW in C, C++, and VHDL, and analyzing (digital) signal processing algorithms in Matlab and Python.
- Hands-on experience in testing (mixed-signal) HW as implemented in FPGAs and ASICs.
- Capable to translate system level specifications into working hardware.
- Preferably accustomed to test driven development and continuous integration.
- Knowledge/experience in embedded systems.
- Knowledge of delta-sigma systems (ADC/DAC/PLL).
- Preferably experience in radar and radar signal processing.
- Preferably Linux skills.
Please contact Anton van Rossum on +31-6-53-306-309 or firstname.lastname@example.org.