Eindhoven / Netherlands
Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of advanced sensor solutions. Leading manufacturers around the globe rely on her sensing know-how for advanced systems design. For our client “Sensing is Life”, and her passion is in creating the sensor solutions that make devices and technology smarter, safer, easier-to-use, and more eco-friendly.
Job description / tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide leadership during all phases of digital IC development: definition, requirements mapping, architectural design, RTL, Verilog / System Verilog, synthesis, simulations, timing analysis, verification, etc.
- High level of proficiency in related aspects of digital IC design including: design flow, state machine design, CAD tool selection, synchronization, event driven simulations, STA, design-for-test (DfT), place and route (PnR), ATPG, CDC, etc.
- Experience is preferred for: design verification, clock gating / clock tree design, multiple power domains, mixed signal interface, I2C, Perl or Python, etc.
- Internal team leadership and communication, coordination of design requirements and tradeoffs, preparation for weekly meetings (internal and customer).
- Technical communication with customer (and/or marketing), including: presentation in design reviews, representing the digital design team on weekly conference calls, defining / tracking / working to insure schedule adherence, interactive problem solving and customer communication under pressure, etc.
- Experience with EM/IR: Voltus or Apache RedHawk is preferred.
- Ability to perform digital design verification in a UVM environment is a plus.
- Generation of relevant documentation.
- Calm professional demeanour and excellent listening skills.
- Able to write firmware/application software.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 10 years of experience – with an emphasis in Digital Integrated Circuit Design or a similar specialty.
- Or 15 years of experience including 5 years in technical leadership roles and a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience and technical leadership in Digital IC Design, simulation, modelling, timing analysis and verification.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) are required, as customer level technical interface and design / team leadership is necessary under high pressure situations.
- Experience with relevant CAD tools (used for digital IC design and verification).
- Excellent team player.
- Hands-on background in Imaging design might be a pre.
Please contact Anton van Rossum, M:+31-6-53-306-309 or email@example.com.