Enschede, The Netherlands
Our client is the leading innovator in 3D motion tracking technology and products. Its sensor fusion technologies enable a seamless interaction between the physical and the digital world in consumer devices and professional applications such as 3D character animation, motion analysis, and industrial control & stabilization.
The Sr. Director R&D identifies, collects and evaluates new technology, product ideas, strategy product extensions or enhancements within budget and develops and supports production tools and processes. The role is responsible for overseeing research, product and manufacturing engineering and drives long term and midterm technology planning and know-how acquisition, in-house and via partnerships. The Sr. Director is able to structure and manage projects in multi-site project settings and with outsourced work packages.
- Continuously improve the level and quality of technical development and engineering and field application engineering skills, processes and people.
- New product development. Development of new products that meet or exceed the quality and specification set and expected
- Development of new versions of existing products and technical support. Manage the product life cycle, improve quality, reduce cost
- Development of production tools and processes.
- Managing product engineering, software and research activities.
- AII service documentation.
- Project management.
- Development, improvement and maintenance of R&D tools and processes. Driving process improvements
- Identifies, bridges and facilitates technology transfer activities between research and development teams
- Main work location Enschede, other sites include Shanghai and Taipei.
- Member of the Management Team.
- M.Sc. in Engineering or Electrical Engineering, affinity with business management and software engineering.
- 20+ years’ experience in working with international teams cross the globe.
- Strong knowledge of electrical engineering (electronics), sensors, software and sensor fusion (system integration).
- Experienced people manager.
- Accountable and results oriented
- Hands-on: Capability to engage on the work floor
- Takes initiative
- Establishes focus in the R&D team
- Empowers others
- Building collaborative internal and external relationships
For more information please contact Mr. Anton van Rossum, Recruitment Consultant,
M: +31 6 53 306 309, E-Mail: email@example.com.