The Technical Division Manager leads a multi-disciplinary team of 16 people consisting of process engineers, equipment engineers and maintenance technicians to support the 24/7 Fab manufacturing activities. The activities cover processes and equipment which are required for current and future process technologies. The Division Manager directly interacts with other groups including the following: Production, Industrial Engineering, Technology Research and Development, Quality and Reliability, Purchasing, external suppliers, as required to sustain and improve the capabilities of the manufacturing line. The Division Manager is part of Fab operations in Oudenaarde, and reports to the Fab2 Maintenance and Engineering manager.
- Follows up the division performance by means of KPI’s and drives continuous improvement plans. Regularly reports on the division performance and issues.
- Develops the team to meet current and future expectations of the Division.
- Takes care that employees can work in a safe and clean environment. Ensures 5S procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Identifies the training needs of individual team members and creates employee development plans.
- Supports his team to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Organizes the day-to-day maintenance and engineering activities in an efficient way. Ensures good shift coverage within his team of technicians by creating a cross-trained crew of people.
- Deploys a cost-effective spare parts management.
- Responsible for engineering projects of diverse scope, covering improvements of line yield, tool and process availability, cost and process development. Initiates projects in these areas to support the goals of the department. Ensures proper engineering techniques are being used in these projects (LSS, DOE, SPC, FDC, …) in line with the department strategy.
- Uses external contacts in the frame of improvement programs, complex issues and new projects. Interacts with colleagues from other Divisions and Production to identify synergies and strive for operational excellence.
- A master’s degree in engineering/Science or equivalent.
- Several years of experience in a high-tech organization. Experience in semiconductor process and/or maintenance procedures is a strong advantage.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- An outstanding team leader and coach.
- A strong communicator who can co-operate effectively with all layers in the hierarchy.
- Able to build strong and effective working relationships.
- A true problem solver, able to efficiently analyze data, interpret results and report on conclusions.
- Flexible towards meeting and guiding the shift workers in the so called ‘off hours’.
- Motivated to achieve high quality standards.
For more information please contact Mr. Anton van Rossum, Recruitment Consultant,
M: +31 6 53 306 309, E-Mail: email@example.com.