Utrecht, The Netherlands.
As Analog & Mixed-signal IC design engineer, you will be responsible for providing design solutions for wireless connectivity IP blocks. Responsibilities include:
- Working within our clients’ multidisciplinary team to define the requirements for Analog & Mixed-signal IP blocks based on system requirements.
- Work with various RF transceiver architectures and understand their trade-offs, as well as closely cooperate with digital design group for an optimum partition between digital and analog domain.
- Conduct transistor‐level feasibility studies for new circuit architectures and design Analog & Mixed-signal circuit blocks such as Analog PLL, All Digital PLL, ADC, DAC, Filter, Regulator.
- Floorplan and work with layout designer to implement circuit design with best-‐practice layout techniques.
- Conducting of analog circuit modelling, preferably with insights into packaging effects, supply isolations, high frequency ESD structures, and circuit layout for performance and manufacturability.
- Define bench‐level testplans and validate, characterize, and debug designs.
- You are a dynamic and highly motivated engineer in electrical engineering with experience in RF CMOS technology, preferably designing RF transceivers
- You are familiar with Cadence Virtuoso, Spectre RF, and similar tools
- You demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You are a self-motivated, efficient professional able to work alone or in teams
- You offer quality and reliability to colleagues, customers and management, willing to share knowledge and able to communicate efficiently
- You are enthusiastic about further developing multidisciplinary experience from IC design to tested production chips
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Work within an inspiring and highly experienced multi‐disciplinary design team
- An attractive wage package with several extra benefits
- Participate in exciting breakthrough innovative IC projects for top 10 wireless semiconductor companies
- Broad activities, including system design, with a lot of responsibilities within a flexible and growing team.
Please contact Anton van Rossum on +31-6-53-306-309 or email@example.com