Delft, The Netherlands
Our client is a fabless semiconductor Start-up/Scale-up. The company commercializes innovative and tested technology for ultra-low-power radio products. Our client is addressing the need for radio solutions with long battery life, driven by the portable IoT, wearable, and mobile applications in volume production. Her proprietary technology suits well for Bluetooth, ZigBee, Thread, GNSS, and other IoT standards demanding an ultra-low-power consumption. Extensive developments have already been done to offer CMOS radios and their related IPs. The company is backed by VC’s and well funded.
We are looking to identify an executive from the semiconductor industry, preferably with a large international network in the semiconductor and embedded systems industry. You will represent the company on all levels, manage day to day operations, lead and inspire the management team and drive the further growth of the company.
- General management
- Business strategy
- Sales & marketing
- Production and supply chain
- You are a team leader with strong motivational skills.
- You are a creative problem solver eager to join a dynamic, fast growing international organization.
- Must have +15 years’ experience in the semiconductor industry in either (project) management, business development and/or sales & marketing roles.
- Good organizational skills and self-starter personality.
- Experience in growing a small team to a full-size company of over 20 employees in 3-5 years.
- High energy level, excellent communication and social skills and business acumen.
- Experience in ramping revenue of a niche technology business unit is preferable.
- Background includes a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics, MBA preferred.
- Dutch-speaking person preferred but not required. Must have good English language skills.
- Our role model is a true leader who has managed a much larger organizations in the past, but is prepared to roll up his sleeves and lay the groundwork for a new company that strives to make a profound change in this industry.
- Experience as a founder or executive of a venture-backed company is a strong benefit.
A sizeable equity-based compensation is an integral part of our remuneration model.
For more information please contact Mr. Anton van Rossum, Recruitment Consultant,
M: +31 6 53 306 309, E-Mail: email@example.com.