Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Our client is a fabless semiconductor Start-up/Scale-up based in Nijmegen. The company has been founded in 2015, is VC backed and has developed patent-pending technology that enables a significant extension of the battery lifetime of wireless IoT devices. The technology is implemented in a small silicon chip, which will be sampled to customers during 2018.
The VP of M&S will be responsible for the sales ramp-up of the new product(s) and for significantly extending the company’s customer base. This should lead the company to profitable growth on the short to medium term. Establishing and building relationships with key customers is an important part of the job.
- University education in engineering and business administration (preferred).
- Good understanding of the world of IoT devices and relevant business models.
- Marketing/Sales experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Track record of building relations and doing business with large OEM’s.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (spoken and written).
- Startup experience preferred.
- Hands-on mentality, self-starter.
- Understanding of electronics and semiconductor devices.
- Knowledge of: Semiconductor Sales and Procurement processes, experience in selling semiconductor products.
- Management skills: able to manage teams up to 30 people; able to function within the MT with shared responsibility of company goals.
- Willing to travel.
The company offers:
- A challenging working environment in small experienced team
- Competitive salary
- Stock-option program
- Potential professional growth to CEO position.
For more information please contact Mr. Anton van Rossum, Recruitment Consultant,
M: +31 6 53 306 309, E-Mail: email@example.com.